[MetaCRS] Differences between results for 7-param transform

Svetlozar Kostadinov sevarbg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 04:48:56 PDT 2013

Hello, I have a WGS84 point that I transform to UTM with 7-parameter datum
transform. I try exactly the same input data in 3 different software
packages (Proj4, GeoTrans and Leica GeoOffice) but all 3 results differ a
lot. I'm confused which is correct, which is not and what is the cause of
this. I posted the whole question and all data on
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/72173/huge-differences-between-results-for-7-param-datum-transform

Could someone give me a hint cause this is very frustrating!

Best regards!