[MetaCRS] CS-Map RFC #7 Ready for review - NSRS2007 / NSRS 2011 Implementation

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 6 06:25:00 PST 2014

Resending. I'm not getting the server's confirmation email.

Hello all,

I was about to send out the motion to put RFC7 to a vote and realized that the previous email sent out last week might have been unclear for some, since it was lacking the actual URL to the RFC details.
Trying to avoid more delay and pushing back this vote by another week I'll extend the review by just a few more days, adding the details below and the original email attached here.
Please review this by EOD Tuesday March 11th so that I can send out the motion on the following day. This, unless of course feedback delays this review further.

The CS-Map RFC #7 was posted at the link below and is ready for your review.
http://trac.osgeo.org/csmap/wiki/CsMapRfc7

Please review it and provide your feedback.

Thank you

Hugues