[MetaCRS] Proj4J Status

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 20 19:45:02 PST 2015

Nicholas,

OK, it seems we can have teams within the osgeo organization, so I'd
suggest we locate proj4j under osgeo, and setup a MetaCRS team with the
same commiters as in the svn group.  If Martin is supportive, then I
believe we should make a motion to migrate Proj4J to github.com from svn
within the OSGeo organization and with a "MetaCRS" committer team.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com