[MetaCRS] Current Status

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:32:50 PST 2016

Hey guys. There is some discussion about pulling MetaCRS out of the OSGeo
incubation process. Is anyone still actively working on MetaCRS
code/tests/documentation? Was the project ever assigned an incubation
mentor, and who was working with the mentor?

I'm trying to decide if I should step up to do some work on MetaCRS, either
to help it get trough incubation or to move it into OSGeo Technology
Projects. Before I make a decision, I'm trying to wrap my hands around the
current status.

Thanks!

Landon