[MetaCRS] Motion: add Kristian Evers and Thomas Knudsen to the Proj.4 team

CsMap Contractor contractor at doneDad.com
Fri May 20 16:28:23 PDT 2016

Not being a Proj4 person, I'll defer to the rest of you:

+0

Norm
--
Norm Olsen
7931 S Broadway, PMB 102
Littleton, CO  80122-2710
303-263-4995
contractor at doneDad.com

-----Original Message-----
From: MetaCRS [mailto:metacrs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Howard Butler
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 7:50 AM
To: metacrs at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: PROJ.4 and general Projections Discussions
Subject: [MetaCRS] Motion: add Kristian Evers and Thomas Knudsen to the Proj.4 team

All,

I propose to add Thomas Knudsen and Kristian Evers to the Proj.4 team with commit rights into the OSGeo/Proj.4 repository. They have been leading a modernization effort in the Proj.4 package to improve maintainability, reduce redundancy, and increase test coverage. Thomas has also been a long time Proj.4 list member, and he has provided a lot of experience and guidance on a number of coordinate system and projection topics. Both have been software contributors in a project that has been lacking them, and giving them full access will make it more convenient for them to contribute.

I'll start with a +1.

Howard