[MetaCRS] question on incubation / community / and branding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:37:18 PDT 2017

MetaCRS could form as an initiative at OSGeo (specifically an initiative to
help projects work on interoperability around spatial reference systems).

I know we talked about reclassifying MetaCRS as a community project when
the concept was introduced last year ... but lacked sufficient guidance
from the MetaCRS team.

--
Jody Garnett