[Mobilitydb-users] Plugin Move-QGis invalid PostGis geometry

suc.eleve at ecole-navale.fr suc.eleve at ecole-navale.fr
Wed Oct 6 08:00:47 PDT 2021

Good evening,

I would like to plot in QGis a Postgis geometry (cri_a_geom) obtained
with GeoMeasure(tripa,cri_a) where tripa is a TGeomPoint and cri_a a
Tfloat. Unfortunately when I try to query the table through the Move
plugin in QGis ( select cri_a_geom from filtered; ), I have this error
message :

	Error: No supported geometry types in geometry column cri_a_geom

Which is quite surprising because when I use ST_IsValid() on the
column cri_a_geom, the geometries are valid, moreover I can visualize
with the geometry viewer of PgAdmin :

	select ST_IsValid(cri_a_geom) from filtered
	-----
	true
	true
	true