[Mobilitydb-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: using pg_eventserv to replay data

Wendell Turner WTurner at cssiinc.com
Tue Dec 27 10:06:40 PST 2022

At 29:10 into the video Paul shows an example using generated aircraft position data.  I would like to do something like that.  I currently use atPeriod inside a timer loop, and then convert that to MVT, which is sent to the browser.  It is not very smooth, and the aircraft all jump to their next position at once.  The way he shows in the video looks nice.