[Journal] Another long article - opinions?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 00:04:59 EDT 2007

I received a late submission of a brand new article and would like to
consider adding it.  It is a review of the web processing server
(WPS) OGC spec, which at least one of our other articles touches on.

The author (mapwindow developer Daniel Aimes) has reduced the full
size of the article down to about 10 pages.  What do you all think
about size - is something like this too long?  I think it is a very
useful article.  I'm tempted to bump it to volume 2 but I know we are
not going to have any shortage of material for that volume either -
so either volume will end up much larger.

Should we cap overall length of the journal?  Looking for opinions,
past and present.