[Journal] standards

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 13 02:25:43 EDT 2007

On 4-Apr-07, at 9:06 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On 4/3/07, Martin Wegmann <wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Bibliogrpahie:
>>> when \cite{} and \thebibliography is used in the article shall we
>>> use the
>>> default? e.g.
>>> \cite{authorXX} appears as: [1]
>>> \cite{authorYY} appears as: [2]
>>>

>> This I personally don't like too much. The natbib style does it
>> nicely (we want it human readable, not machine readable :)
>> I can help if needed.

Did you guys ever try using \part or \chapter in GRASS-News?  I'm
experimenting with using fncychap package and wrapping our different
content sections into chapters - i.e. "Case Studies", "Integration
Studies", etc. as chapters.

I think I've got it pretty much figured out, but the one problem
remaining is that the bibiliography headings end up being treated
like chapter headings for some reason - and it is no good.  Does this
relate at all to the package or way we are doing up bibliographies?