[Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] FOSS4G presentation pubblication

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 24 10:21:38 EDT 2007

On 24-Aug-07, at 2:56 AM, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:

> Category: FOSS4G Proceedings
>
> "Grass goes web once more..." is the presentation I'll do in Victoria.
> I've read of the possibility to publish it but I have to notice
> that this
> article has already been published on Volume 1 by me and Jachym
> Cepicky.
>
> does it make sense to publish once again?

It would make most sense if you had new or restructured content in
the article.  But also, this issue will be special and focus on
proceedings, so I don't have any problem with including a similar
article again because it is meant to represent what happened at
FOSS4G.  It will be welcome with its brothers and sisters
presentation articles.