[Newsletter] Vote: Publication Naming

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 7 13:35:51 EST 2007

I would like to treat our publication team as a more official
project, much like the OSGeo committees and software projects do.  As
such, for key decisions I would like to have general debate,
discussion and then have team members vote.  Is that okay with
everybody?  We are not a formal project but it will just help things
move along.

With that in mind...

== VOTE ==
I would like each member of the editorial and publication team to
pick a name and vote for it.  Then we'll change it for this upcoming
volume.  If you want more discussion, go for it.

Tyler votes for: The OSGeo Journal.

Jason, Martin, Kevin, Micha, Landon, please each cast your vote.

Others on the list are welcome to give their vote too, though it
won't be 'official' your input is valuable and welcome.

Regards,