[Newsletter] PyWPS

TYLER MITCHELL tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 15 00:05:58 EDT 2007

> Once ready we'll put the article in Latex and send you back.
>
> who do we have to relate to as Editor?

Martin is editing the integration studies category.

Sorry all - I've been out of town for a few days but will be back by end
of the week.  Then will reassess where we are at.

Does anyone have questions or problems we need to collectively deal
with?  Do we need to drop some articles by some authors who may
not be getting back to you in a timely manner?

If you have a few minutes to give a general update on how things are
going, it'd be a good discussion point for a new thread.