[Journal] SVN updates

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 29 20:51:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I started diving further into LaTeX this week and have learned a lot
from studying the GRASS news templates.  I have now set up all the
additional files I think we need to work from at a higher level -
renaming them from GRASS to OSGeo, etc.

I have done a quick test compile of a document, with some old content
and a couple of the newer items and it isn't looking too bad.  There
is much more to do of course, i.e. re: layout improvements and ideas
- so keep them coming.

My very rough example is a PDF in the code repository:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/journal/volume_1

Martin I also edited the sutton openmodeller.tex so I could compile
it.  Nothing major, but thought I'd mention it since it was your area :)