[Journal] Volume 1 nearing release

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 11 00:54:45 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,
Thanks a lot to Martin and Micha for doing some quick final checking
in my absence.  The files are posted at:
* http://www.osgeo.org/journal/volume1
I saw one problem with the logo, but once that is fixed I will put
together an announcement email for us to send out announcing the
releasing of this volume.

I think we've all learned a fair bit, about latex, svn, working
together and more during this first volume - so I expect there to
still be mistake and things that we can do better.  But I can honestly
say I'm looking forward to working on the next volume with you!  Even
though this one took more work than I had expected, but that's my
fault for wanting to change the layout :)

Wishes for the weekend,