[Journal] Licensing of journal

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed May 16 13:59:40 EDT 2007

Make sense to me, but maybe it is too much restrictive.

I would choose something like:

actually the Attribution is the only important point to me.

Anyway I do agree with Markus, we are in a hurry as the newsletter is
already public.

Would be nice to add the CC simbol to all pages and put CC license as
last page or annex.

ciao
Lorenzo