[Journal] new reviewer introduction

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 29 02:24:36 EDT 2007

Hello Yann,
Thank you for joining our reviewer team and introducing yourself to
the list.  I encourage others to introduce themselves as well.

We haven't started doing much with the content for our next issue
yet, but some articles are starting to come in.  You can see what we
are considering for next issue here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal_Volume_2

We are also starting on a process for "peer review" for the first
time.  If you'd like to be part of that more formal process, let us
know and you might be able to help.  Daniel is on this list too and
he is leading that effort.

Daniel - do reviewers need to have particular credentials?  How do
you judge this?

Tyler