[Journal] Editors assigned...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 2 15:21:31 EDT 2007

I've taken the group of articles for the proceedings and assigned 3-4
to each of the editors.  Please check your section:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal_Volume_3

In some cases there are multiple papers by some of the same authors,
so I tried to keep these together with one editor.  Also I tried,
very roughly, to group papers according to area of interest of each
editor.

Your tasks:
* Contact each author, as per the email addresses they provided.
Notify me if you cannot contact them.
* Confirm whether or not they specifically desire to have their paper
go through peer-review.  Ask also if they still want to contribute
the paper if peer-review ends up not being available.  I am still
confirming with Daniel whether we will have a peer-review process
available or not.
* Have them email you the paper document by October 10th.
* As usual, review their document, discuss edits, etc.
* Upload their article right away to SVN, contact me or the list if
you get stuck
* Also, do the conversion to LaTeX if possible, otherwise ask me or
the list for help
Any other questions or comments?  Am I missing anything?