[Journal] Final touches on vol 4

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 27 23:55:45 EDT 2008

FYI - I'm doing a few changes to the Financial Report part of vol 4.
If you have any changes, they should only be typographical or
formatting, please commit them now.  I expect to release the final
shortly.

Then I'm off for a week and after that we can talk about timing of
the next volume.
Anyone who expects to change their role, or join the new team, please
let us know on this list (publicly please) and also sign up at the
Journal site (http://osgeo.org/ojs).  Outline your interest in your
personal profile please.  Sorry for those who offered months ago, but
are still waiting for more direction - we definitely can use you!