[Journal] How To Apply Corrections To An Article

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 25 00:54:35 EDT 2009

Hi Landon,

In the OJS system you can post comments to the author OR upload a
modified version.  You should have an option to upload a revised
version and then also select whether or not "changes" are needed.
Then the author will be able to review it and upload his/her
modifications.

Sorry, I'm catching up from being sick for a week, still getting
through the pile of email..