[Journal] OJS Fixes

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 20 16:56:33 EST 2009

FYI - I've upgraded OJS to the latest version.  There are several UI changes and a ton of bug fixes.  You probably won't notice too much though.

Landon,
I did find though that if I went to the summary page of an article, then manually deleted/re-added the section editors - that it works now.   But I still don't have the reviewer issues ironed out - I tried deleting and re-adding them to the article but to no avail.  Still working on it...

Tyler