[Journal] Journal Title

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Sep 27 04:11:22 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:

>>> Professional and authoritative - I like it.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Jason
>>
>> +1 too
>>
>> If we add the term "technology" we don't include GeoData and GeoEdu topics
>> ;)
>
> In that case how about
>
> "International Journal of Open Source Geospatial Sociotechnology"
> "Sociotechnology" would encompass GeoData and GeoEdu and
> Community related topics too.

 That's getting to be a long title. I don't think 'International' is
needed, it's unnecessary and it makes it look like the Journal is
trying too hard. The most prestigious Journals are just 'Journal of'.

 As for the rest of the title.... well, you guys keep discussing it :)

Barry