[Journal] Journal Status

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 22 09:20:55 EDT 2010

Hi Markus,
I have always turned on all those features, but never used them myself.  I'll have to dig into this when I'm back from holidays shortly.  But if in the meantime you see how I could enable/improve it, let me know.  It's hard to tell from that roadmap if it's available or not right now.  Have you used this support in OJS elsewhere?