[Journal] Greetings

d Branch bdbranch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:06:26 EST 2010

Greetings All,

My name is Benjamin Branch. I am an educational researcher working to
advance spatial thinking in society. So I want to learn all I can about open
source GIS and become an advocate and  an

GeoEdcuator in ensuring cost effective geospatial training for in K-12
education, earth science and space informatics education, and community
informatics.

I also need to gain publications for tenure track considerations and design
an open source GIS exposure experience in ocean learning for
undergraduates. So I'm here learn and assist in anyway I can.

I look forward to this privilege and honor.

Thanks,
Benjamin Branch