[Journal] Volume 6: Coming out of Hibernation

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Wed Feb 3 02:57:53 EST 2010

Post hibernaiton report on peer section. (-;

> Zachary Woolard, Rafal Wawer, and Daniel Ames
> - Using User-Centered Design and Open Source Technology to Redevelop a
> Web-GIS

I approved that one and passed trough the editorial process, ending up by layout... As no layout guidelines are to be found yet on the OJS pages...

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731