[Journal] missing or outdated pages

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Wed Feb 3 02:38:44 EST 2010

Hi Tylor,
I meant something like that: http://www.ejpau.media.pl/how.html#i3
It would be nice to have the papers look similiar... unless the Journal is a freestyler (-;

There is something about Author guidelines here: http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
But the link is empty...

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731