[Journal] Looking For C/C++ and GDAL Progammer Help With Article Review

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:44:36 EST 2010

I've got to review an article on using GPU processing for work with
the GDAL programming library for Volume 6. I'll be the first to admit
I'm not an expert at C, C++, or GDAL. I have used the library a little
via FW Tools.

I will review the article, but was wondering if someone could look
over at least the code portions and provide the author with some
comments. Let me know if you can take a look at the article.

Landon