[Journal] Are LaTex Handlers Ready For Work?

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:38:50 EST 2010

We'll have two (2) articles ready for conversion to LaTex by the end
of the week. I believe we will have four (4) or five (5) more ready by
the end of next week. I've got Barry Rowlingson, Tyler Mitchell , and
Jorge Gasper Sanz Salinas listed as possible LaTex handlers. Can you
guys let me know if you are still interested in helping with the LaTex
converison. If you are, I will get ready to send you the articles for
conversion.

If your name isn't on the list of LaTex handlers, and you think you
can help, please let me know.

Tyler: Do we have to follow any special rules when converting the
articles to get things to layout properly in the Journal?

Landon