[Journal] Volume 6 Article List Updated

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 4 04:04:39 EST 2010

Hi Landon,
Few corrections in the list:

Please remove those 2:
This is a list of proposed articles for Volume 6. This list is subject to change. Journal Section: News

Title: "Summer Course on FOSS4G"

Author: Rafal Wawar

Section Editor: Jason Fournier

Journal Section: News

Title: "An International Symposium and an International Information Workshop at FOSS4G"

Author: Rafal Wawar

Section Editor: Jason Fournier

Add to events section:
Jos Van Orshoven, Rafal Wawer. Summer Training Courses on FOSS4G 2007-2008-2009.

I have the impression that OSJ does not work that good... in showing everyone the same things. Even in my own profile I still see 1 paper in review, 0 in editing, while in the right meny 0 in review, 1 in editing.

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731