[Journal] Journal team meeting?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 8 12:01:07 EST 2010

Sorry guys, I totally got swamped at the end of the week and dropped the
ball on meeting.  I can't make it this week at all, but I encourage any
of you to join up on IRC when/if able.  IRC can be accessed through a
web page easily, without needing more software:
http://webchat.freenode.net  - channel #osgeo

Tyler