[Journal] Volume 6 Article List Update

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:20:02 EST 2010

I have updated the article list for Volume 6 based on some comments from Rafal:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_6

You will also noticed that I have again bumped back our deadlines. I'd
like to get all article reviews done by the end of next week. I've
then got a publication deadline of March 26, 2010. That will give us 3
or 4 weeks to get things converted to LaTex and also laid out for the
final PDF.

Our ability to meet these deadlines will depend on if we can find
volunteers for the missing section editors, so they may move again.

Thanks,

Landon