[Journal] Need Volunteers

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Tue Feb 9 02:25:58 EST 2010

Landon,

I can do the Peer Review Section.
I will just need to know what is there and for you to add me as a
section editor.

As for the blind review it usually goes both ways: the reviewer does not
know the authors' names and the authors never learn who the reviewers were.
But if we are talking for an article or two there is no need for the
section editors to make things amazingly complicated - we can trust them
that they will find the proper reviewers if they cannot or do not want
to review them by themselves. Moreover we are not a peer reviewed
journal so we do not need to be extremely strict, as long as we keep the
good practices and defend the name of the journal.

Dimitris