[Journal] Need Volunteers

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:35:21 EST 2010

Dimitris,

Thank you for volunteering to help us with the peer review article in
Volume 6. I'll see if I can figure out how to add you as a reviewer to
that section. In the meantime, I may just e-mail you a copy of the
article text.

I'll let you coordinate the review with Rafal, who has been doing a
great job taking care of this section.

When the review is complete, let me know. I'll get the comments from
the three reviews packaged up and sent to the author.

Rafal or Daniel: Can we sent a short e-mail to the author of the
article letting him/her know our review is still in progress?

Thanks for the help.

Landon