[Journal] Peer Review: Blind?

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:30:22 EST 2010

Sounds like we have no clear consensus on this issue. Tyler is out for
a few days, but I think we should wait until he gets back. For the
time being, we will move forward with the single-blind review model.

We can always change this in Volume 7.

Remind me to make sure we mention the model we use in the peer review
section. That seems appropriate.

Thank you for the comments and discussion.

Landon