[Journal] Volume 6: Checking In With Everyone Before LaTex Conversion

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 14 15:56:14 EST 2010

On 12 February 2010 21:47, Micha Silver <micha at arava.co.il> wrote:
> Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
>>
>> I wanted to check on the status of our articles for Volume 6 before I
>> have volunteers start LaTex conversion. Please help me answer the
>> following three (3) questions if you can:
>>
>> - I can only find the SEXTANTE article in PDF format. It looks like
>> someone has already converted this article to PDF using LaTex. Can I
>> get the raw LaTex source code? I think we will need that to layout the
>> journal.
>>

> I'm pretty sure that's how Victor Olaya sent it in. Shall I ask him for a
> text version? (This was about a year ago...)
>>
>> - It looks like the SAMT article is ready to convert to LaTex, but I'm
>> not sure. Did someone review this article before it was moved to the
>> editing section? I just want to double check.
>>
>> - It looks like the GVSIG article is ready to convert to LaTex, but
>> I'm not sure. Did someone review this article before it was moved to
>> the editing section? I just want to double check.
>>

> Yes, ready to Latex.

Hi,

I'm willing to collaborate with the gvSIG article conversion to LaTeX,
so if anyone can help me to grab the document I can start converting
ASAP.

I suppose the document is at OJS as I can't find it on SVN.

I'm afraid I've been too much disconnected of this list for a long time,sorry.

Cheers

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía