[Journal] Equation troubles

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 24 18:16:59 EST 2010

Hi all,
Anyone successfully compiled Victor's tex file?  I think there is a
problem in my local installation.  He has a fairly simply math equation
in there that's causing latex to bail on me:

TWI = ln(\frac{a'}{tan\beta}

When I try to compile, I get:

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 0+480/600 --dpi
480 eurmo10
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for eurmo10.

Not sure why it can't find this font or if it's something else weird at
my end.  Curious if you can run, "make" in root of volume_6/en-us
folder.  I press 'q' to quietly ignore errors, then get that failure
message.

Look familiar to anyone?