[Journal] Equation troubles

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 19:33:23 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Barry Rowlingson wrote:
>>  I've got eurmo10 tex font metric file here on my system:
>>
>> $ locate eurmo10
>> /usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/tfm/adobe/palatino/eurmo10.tfm
>
> I've got that too.  I guess something somewhere isn't using it right
> though.  Any pointers?  Font stuff is horrible to deal with ;-)

 Is there anything else meaningful in your .log file? Can you send it to me?

 Can you process a minimal tex file with just that equation in it?

 I don't think it should try to build a bitmap font for palatino
because I think it's one of the core adobe outline fonts and any pdf
renderer should have it...

 Sleep time now, so if you fix this in the next eight hours great!

Barry