[Journal] Preliminary LaTex Conversion Guidelines

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Feb 28 09:33:53 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Check for the "chapterbib" and the "bibunits" packages which allow the
> creation of several bibliographies in one document.

 Yes, I had a very quick look at these but something odd was going on
- it should create an .aux file for each included part, and then you
run BibTeX on each .aux. But running pdflatex on the OSgeo master .tex
file doesn't create the .aux files. Probably some other error stopping
it, which I'll chase later in the week.

Micha, I've done the table in the gvsig article now (mostly).

Barry

--
blog: http://geospaced.blogspot.com/
web: http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rowlings