[Journal] Journal Status

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 6 13:00:36 EST 2010

Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
> I wanted to send a quick message to let everyone know I haven't
> dissappeared down a black hole. I was off work for the last week in
> December, and I'm still trying to catch up on my backlog. If I can get
> my head above water I will try to coordinate the completion of article
> review and start the LaTex conversion process. I will hopefully be
> able to do this by the end of the week.

Hi Landon, thanks for the update.  I too am back after some holidays and
looking at the status of items here.  Let me know if there are
particular areas that need some attention.

Editors - please double check your queue in OJS (and let me know if you
don't know how!) to see where things sit.  This is quite often the
biggest hold-up that delays production: when articles are not through
the editorial cycle.  Let me or Landon know what/if you get confused on
your next steps.

Authors - feel free to harass your editor or us on this list if you fear
you've fell through the cracks.