[Journal] Away at Conference - Back on the ball at the end of this week.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:45:19 EST 2010

I'll be at a conference in Reno until Thursday of this week. That
means I won't have regular access to the internet or my other files.

However, I did manage to get Tex Live 2009 installed on my laptop, and
it looks like it even comes with some type of graphical latex editor.
I also committed the GPGPU programming article and my own topical
article to the SVN.

When I get back at the end of this week I will work with Barry to see
if I can produce a PDF from out mater tex file using the latex system
I installed on my laptop. That should at least allow me to check on
our progress as revisions are made to the latex version of the
journal.

I also need to help Scott Mitchell put together the news page, whip up
the volunteer recognition page, and chase down a couple of smaller
loose ends. I will try to tackle these things at the start of next
week.

Thanks for all of your help and patience while I am away from home and office.

Landon