[Journal] Published vol 7 - please check :)

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 1 22:38:54 EDT 2010

Hi all, I've pushed out the 2009 annual report, here is the announcement I'll publish once I get a few thumbs up from you guys.  Any showstoppers you see?

-----
The OSGeo Journal team is glad to announce the availability of the 2009 Annual Report, including several reports about FOSS4G, various projects, local chapters and OSGeo sponsors:
FOSS4G: 2009 conference review by the Conference Chair
Software Project Reports: deegree, GeoTools, GRASS GIS, Mapbender, MapServer, OSSIM, Quantum GIS
Local Chapter Reports:Australia/New Zealand, Brazil, California, China, Finland, Francophone, German, Greek, Italian, Japan, Ottawa, Poland, Quebec, Romania, Spanish, Twin Cities, United Kingdom
Sponsors: Borealis, LizardTech
For more information see the journal page:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/issue/view/30/showToc

Or download directly from here:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/article/view/181/141  (10MB PDF)