[Journal] Published vol 7 - please check :)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Nov 1 23:37:33 EDT 2010

Looks good to me as well.  The only thing that I noticed was very minor.  When I save the journal, the default name is 141.pdf rather than the usual default name (something like OSGeo_Journal_vol7.pdf)

I think that the 2009 FOSS4G poster is a little odd too, but also understandable given the 2009 nature of the report.  It may even help put the whole report in perspective (i.e. all this is about 2009).

Eli

>>> Scott Mitchell <smitch at me.com> 11/01/10 7:58 PM >>>
I don't see any showstoppers, but is there a reason for the FOSS4G Sydney ad at the front - e.g. was it paid for?  On the one hand, it's in line with the 2009 focus of the report, and the fact that much of what's presented took place at the conference.  On the other hand, it was 2 conferences ago and wording in the ad like "See you in Sydney" makes it clear that this ad was not made for this purpose, and it seems really odd to include it.

Scott