[Journal] Volume 8

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Nov 5 02:25:27 EDT 2010

Landon,

       I should have some time before the end of the year to help.  Of the listed tasks, the only one that I can help on is the review of case studies, developer announcement, and FOS4G09 articles.  I'll probably need some guidance on it too.  What do I need to do beyond just read it and see if it makes sense?

      A task that I would be willing to do for the peer reviewed section and everything else, is read it for grammar, typos, translation artifacts, and general layout.

Bests, Eli