[Journal] Volume 8

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 9 00:37:55 EST 2010

Landon, do you see how to add reviewers to articles yet?  Then you can send an
email notice, right through OJS and it tracks it.  The reviewer can also
complete the task and check it off and you get notice back, I think.

Let me know if you need a pointer.
Tyler

On November 8, 2010 04:00:44 pm Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
> I'll put you down as the reviewer of this article and will get you a
> copy of the article ASAP.
>
> Thanks for offering to help.
>
> Landon
>
> On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Dr. Behr
>
> <franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> > I can offer support in reviewing the article "FOSS4G 2009: Colloborative
> > Web Based Mapping of Real-Time Flight Simulator and Sensor Data".
> >
> > As Eli asked: "What do I need to do beyond just read it and see if it
> > makes sense?" Reviewing like in other journals?
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Franz-Josef Behr
> >

> > Am 05.11.2010 07:25, schrieb Eli Adam:
> >
> > Landon,
> >
> >        I should have some time before the end of the year to help.  Of
> >        the
> >
> > listed tasks, the only one that I can help on is the review of case
> > studies, developer announcement, and FOS4G09 articles.  I'll probably
> > need some guidance on it too.  What do I need to do beyond just read it
> > and see if it makes sense?
> >
> >       A task that I would be willing to do for the peer reviewed section
> >       and
> >
> > everything else, is read it for grammar, typos, translation artifacts,
> > and general layout.
> > Bests, Eli

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!