[Journal] Vol 6. looking good...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 17 09:48:57 EDT 2010

We can surely improve in some ways, that's for sure.  I think we'll all agree that we have more content than we can ever publish and I'm looking forward to optimising our methods as much as possible.

There is a lot of potential out there and a growing push to actually publish books too.  More on this as I lay out the thoughts that have been in my head.  To take things to the next level may require a bit more dedicated manpower to make it happen - so not sure there, but possibly look at selling issues or getting a sponsor to help fund a part time editorial slot.  Just thinking out loud for now...

Tyler