[Journal] Re: 2009 FOSS4G proceedings

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Tue Sep 21 12:17:53 EDT 2010

Hi Dan, Tyler, all

I can try and help with the 2009 proceedings issue, but not much I can
do the next 10 days! So here is my
+1

Moreover since this issue is actually peer reviewed (already have been I
think), should there be a way to distinguish that from the other issues
(and probably acknowledge also reviewers, etc)? I could also take up
with Dan and Thierry and whoever else was involved then (and if
interested) to provide also an editorial (of course if Dan and Thierry
themselves - since they run actually the process - want to write that,
it would be also excellent).

Best,

Dimitris