[Journal] Re: 2009 FOSS4G proceedings

Daniel Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Tue Sep 21 15:47:17 EDT 2010

Thierry should get special citation as lead editor for Volume 8.  Thierry
keep us posted on how Dimitris and I can help so you don't get overburdened.
- Dan

On Sep 21, 2010 12:49 PM, "Thierry Badard" <Thierry.Badard at scg.ulaval.ca>
wrote:
Dimitris Kotzinos a écrit :

> Hi Dan, Tyler, all
>
> I can try and help with the 2009 proceedings issue, but not much I can
d...
Thanks Dimitris for your help. I am currently working on the writing of an
editorial for the special issue. I am collecting some stats (number of
papers submitted/selected, number of reviews, etc.). I will certainly need
some help in order to check my English wording ;-).

Best regards,

Th.

--
Prof. Thierry Badard, Ph.D.