[Journal] Landon added to volunteer article :)

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 20:23:53 EDT 2010

I was trying to remain anonymous. But I guess since I twisted everyone
else's arm I will surrender my identity. :]

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd simplify and clean up my bio as follows:

Landon Blake is a licensed land surveyor interested in the
intersection between GIS and land surveying. He is an advoccate of
open source software and open technology standards. He is a charter
member of the OSGeo and a volunteer programmer and administrator of
the JUMP Pilot Project.

That is a little more modest I think. This reminds me I need to edit
my bio on the OSGeo wiki.

Also, we should probably remove or replace the FOSS4G add on page two
of Volume 6 with an ad for FOSS4G 2011, since we are publishing after
the actual conference.

Landon