[Journal] Still Alive

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:36:48 EDT 2011

I haven't died unexpectedly. I'm still alive and I know I need to get
moving on the next issue of the Journal. Work's been really busy, and
I won't bore you with the details.

I'm going to send Tyler a short e-mail to see what I've go to do to
get this annual report moving forward. It would be nice to have the
2010 annual report done before the end of 2011. :]

Here is what has been accomplished:

- The chapter report for the California Chapter is complete.
- The chapter report for the Spanish Chapter is complete.
- We've got a commitment from Bob to do an article on the US national
grid. (No draft yet.)
- I've committed to doing an article on the GPX module I contributed
to GeoTools. (No draft yet.)
- I've bought my first book on LaTex, but I haven't read it yet.

I will make a goal of getting in touch with everyone later this week.

Thanks,

Landon