[Journal] Re: Question on Poland Annual Report

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Sat Dec 3 09:59:41 EST 2011

Landon,

I do not think that the work of making a report in a narrative or any
other form should fall on the shoulders of the editor: the original
authors should be asked to transform it and the possible differences in
the narrative form should be respected.
I think that we should try to minimize the effort on making things
uniform by providing as detailed as possible instructions on what is
needed *before* people are submitting their work. So maybe we should
work towards that ...

Just a thought,
Best regards,

Dimitris